Egypt

 Yes, Egypt is the destiny that I would like to meet. But not in the tradicional way. Im not really interested in pyramids, sphinxes and all the archeological stuff. This situation is quite paradoxical because is my 4th year studying archeology. It could be one of the best places to enjoy big construction with ancestors technic, the mistery of mummies and the Egyptian forts, anyway, this is not my case.

I want to get there inspired by a friend invitation to explore the underwater world, to be precise discover the "Red Sea" in a scuba diving trip around it. My friend bruno all his life has had in contact with ocean. he had introduce me in scuba diving 5 years ago, in this time I gain some experience and skills to be under the sea. 

Now I fell prepare to sail and scuba, facing the adventures. In that way, Red Sea looks like perfect spot, also with friends, exploring nature. Is possible find since corals to sharks, and the star of those waters, the manatee.

I hope, I can get the means, but if I can't, don't worry will be in the next opportunity.



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Egypt is really amazing and the people are very nice. This picture is great because it isn't the typical Egypt picture!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario