Woodstaco- My favorite festival

3 years ago, just before pandimic, I could enjoy a really big and weird music festival called Wodstaco, in parral, south of Chile. Woodstaco like the mitical Woodstock was created to show mainly rock and roll for 3 days starting early morning and without finish at night. In this Chilean case, was invited like a hundred different bands, everyone with their own style. since folk to heavy metal and hip hop to techno music. 

So, one day a friend invited me to work there,  doing the preparation stuff. I accept inmediately, we travel to get parral. We work pretty hard for 10 days, opening forest trails, decorating, setting up the stages, many activities. passed those days we fell like local in this enormus camping. 

After that i begging to experiment the best concerts in my life, where i can meet most of artists, like Tata barahona, viejas locas,  sol y lluvia, bronko yotte, and much more.  











Comentarios

Publicar un comentario